Offered by the nation’s fatherhood leader, and delivered by NFI President Christopher Brown, the On Demand Father Engagement Certificate™ (FEC) from National Fatherhood Initiative® provides individuals* with affordable, convenient, on demand training around 5 core competencies for effective father engagement that can be completed in a little more than a half day.
Earning the FEC will add credibility to your work with organizations and in your community, with funders and on grant proposals, and generally help you excel in your work with fathers and families.
The On Demand Father Engagement Training is made up of 5 online training sessions that you can watch on demand at your own pace.
Topics addressed include:
- Foundational: How to Create a Father-Friendly Organization
- Program Design: 7 Best Practices in Designing a Fatherhood Program
- Recruitment & Retention: How to Think Like a Marketer When Marketing a Fatherhood Program
- Involving Moms: How to Work with Moms to Encourage Father Involvement
- Fundraising: How to Develop a Funding Plan for a Fatherhood Program
For more information visit: http://www.fatherhood.org/father-engagement-certificate