Ensure that your healthy relationship and marriage program becomes a permanent piece of the community. The National Healthy Marriage Resource center has developed a number of options for facilitators to use during this period, including links, tips, and tools to help build a plan to ensure the survival of the program.
Below are tips and tools from the Compassion Capital Fund to help you think through ways to ensure the future of your program.
- Laying the Groundwork for Your Sustainability Plan – This brief outlines a set of questions to help your organization think through various aspects of sustainability before sitting down to develop a plan.
- Preparing for the Future: Ensuring Program Sustainability – This Tip Sheet will provide guidance on how Healthy Marriage & Relationship programs can position themselves to carry on beyond the life of their grant.
- Exploring Fee-for-Service – This brief reviews mandatory, voluntary or requested fees; membership programs; and hybrid approaches to doing a fee-for-service model of your program.
- Fee-for-Service Models: At-a-Glance Reference – This table captures the fee-for-service models described in more detail in the "Exploring Fee-for-Service" article.
- Can Fee-for-Service Work for Your Organization? – An analysis table to get you started.
- Fee-for-Service Plan: 10 Essential Elements – This brief outlines 10 essential elements of a fee-for-service model.
- Moving From a Free to a Fee-for-Service Marriage & Relationship Education Program Model – This Tip Sheet is designed to highlight issues to consider when deciding if and how to transition from providing Marriage & Relationship Education services for free to a fee-for-service model.
- Fee-for-Service Resources – A listing of additional resources that will add depth and insight into the feasibility and applicability to the fee for service model.
- SWOT (Strength, Weakness, Opportunities, Threats) Analysis Table – A table to analyze what works in your program and what needs attention.